Click flyer(s) below for more information and FaceBook Page
The Imani Temple of Temecula’s Veterans Affairs and Appreciation Ministry is to provide referral services to our veterans with the best quality service to all its members (active duty military, reservists, past, present and future service members).
We understand that military life can be stressful, so we strive to eliminate communication barriers and create an opportunity to unite all veterans.
We want to provide high-quality, compassionate and comprehensive referral services, and recommendations, to all our veterans and their families by offering a wide range of services such as sending soldiers needed items to boost their morale. We will host discussions on cultivating good citizenship and principles of leadership in addition to reading scripture and praying for God’s guidance in our mission.
We want to extend to you our personal thanks and sincere appreciation for your contribution of honorable service to our country. Your devotion to duty and a spirit of sacrifice in keeping with the proud tradition of military service is recognized, respected, and is a reflection of the type of personal character of the members we hope will join our mission.
The Veterans Ministry is a volunteer based Christian outreach that serves local military veterans and their families. We provide the following to veterans:
- Thoughtful and diligent prayer provided by our members, the Prayer Warriors.
- Veterans Support Group referrals Veterans meet weekly to discuss military experiences, veterans issues, and biblical topics.
- VA benefits advisers (service officers) referrals.
- Service Officers assist veterans applying for, requesting increases and appealing VA claims referral services.
- Veterans Ministry Services
- Veteran Appreciation Services etc.