Audio and Video Ministry
This ministry is looking for youths (but will use adults) with an interest in audio, video, and production of services and activities. We provide support with microphones, cameras, PowerPoint presentations to movies, Media Shout support, and technical support anywhere on our church grounds. A willing heart is all that’s needed. Experience is welcome. Training is available to operate everything we have: sound board, audio recording and duplication, visual support presentation via computer software, video camera operation, recording and duplication, set up and break down.
Audio Video and Computer Management Ministries
The Imani Temple of Temecula Audio Video and Sound Ministry provides support with microphones, cameras, PowerPoint presentations to movies, Media Shout support, and technical support anywhere on our church grounds. A willing heart is all that’s needed. Experience is welcome. Training is available to operate everything we have: sound board, audio recording and duplication, visual support presentation via computer software, video camera operation, recording and duplication, set up and break down.
The purpose of the Sound Committee is to operate and insure proper maintenance of the sound system for worship services, musicals and any other approved events.
Specific Responsibilities of the Sound Committee:
- Operate the Sound system.
- Train sound committee members to operate the sound system
- Utilize trained sound committee members as needed for church events requiring sound operators.
- Provide a maintenance program for upkeep/replacement of the equipment.
- Recommend changes to the audio system as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Television and Building & Grounds committee as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with the pastor and minister of music regarding their audio needs during services.
- Develop a system to insure that church sound equipment is accounted for and is maintained in a secure manner.
To provide understanding, analysis and recommendation -for the adoption, purchase, implementation and interoperability of services, hardware and software technology required in the daily business and worship activities of the church.
- Our duty is to serve the Body of Christ while supporting our pastor’s God given vision.
- To work in harmony and collaboration with all divisions within the church, especially the three major divisions we support. The major divisions are invited to be a part of the Media Services Division’s AD-Hoc committee so their voice and needs are communicated to Media Services.
- Music Division
- Administration Division
- Accounting Division
- Setup a schedule for sound booth coverage for morning and evening service.
- Priorities for Media Services
- LCD screen upgrade in sanctuary
- Pan, Zoom, and Tilt Video System
- DVD production
- New version of Media-Shout
- Live Video Streaming (waiting for infrastructure implementation cable vendor)
- Implement Church wide electronic calendar
- Trainings will be scheduled for:
- Entire Church training for:
- General Website Navigation
- Secured Site
- Shelby Online
- Computer Video Editing
- Media Service Team Training
- Media Shout
- Video Uploads
- Website upgrade and updates
- Website, Secured site training
- Booth Operations
- Music Division Planning Center (Sis Peals)
- Inventory control sheet will be implemented
- Website change from has been created for changes to website to be submitted.
- Entire Church training for:
Computer Management Ministry
Maintain computer systems, programs, and lend technical support for web site.
- Church Web Site (Hosting/Server, Content, Presence, etc.)
- Internet Technology (ISP, Browsers, Tools, Streaming Audio & Video, etc.)
- Computer Network (Server, Cabling, Switches, Hubs, etc.)
- Computer Software (Office Suites, Church Database, E-mail, etc.)
- Computer Hardware (Desktops, Server, Printers, Scanners, Accessories, etc.)
- Phone Systems (Voice Lines, Data Lines, etc.)
- Fax Equipment
- Audio/Video Equipment