Our Imani Temple of Temecula Bereavement Committee exists to share the message of God's love.
For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:5
The Bereavement Committee offers consultation, support and guidance to families dealing with the loss of a loved one.
The purpose of the Bereavement Committee is to ease the burden of the bereaved family by providing support to member families who have lost a loved one. This is done on the day of the funeral. This ministry is extended to the family of a deceased church member or in the event of the death of a church’s member’s father, mother, sister, brother or child.
- Bereavement Committee will assists with funeral services as requested by family
- Help the family member with funeral arraignments.
- Help with composing and planning the official obituary.
- Provide ministerial support for funeral services.
- Provide a meal during the repast gathering. Families wills select from the Bereavement Committees pre-established menu options.
- Providing resources to families seeking information regarding funerals/burials/loss support, etc.