The purpose of the Women’s Ministries Committee is to develop opportunities for the women’s ministries of our church for the women to come together in fellowship and unity in Christ!
Specific responsibilities of the Women’s Ministries:
- Coordinate and conduct Bible Studies for women of all ages.
- Develop a strategy to use Bible Studies as an outreach/evangelism tool.
- Schedule “Special emphasis events”
- Weekend Workshops
- Special Speakers
It also includes all auxiliaries with ministries related to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of women. It shall be responsible for identifying such needs and periodically conducting such activities as seminars, workshops, retreats, est., for women of all ages. It shall be responsible for conducting the annual local women’s convention to support this ministry and fulfill its mission.
President of Women’s Ministries:
- Work with the pastor in determining the direction of ministries for women
- Monitor the fulfillment of goals and objectives of women’s ministries
- Oversee the budget of the department
- Plan and schedule appropriate seminars and workshops for women during the year.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct the annual women’s services if desired.
- Meet with members of auxiliaries for women and determine their interests and needs for Ministry
- Identify speakers and material to use in ministering to women
- Serve as an adviser to presidents of women’s auxiliaries.
- Identify means of meeting the needs of the non-church women in the community
- Pray for the total effectiveness of the ministry of the church.