The Facilities Division is responsible for the general upkeep and oversight of the church property. This division consists of kitchen, maintenance (internal/external), security, and shipping and receiving.
- Establish and post policies for the use and care of the kitchen
- Keep an inventory list of kitchen supplies and equipment
MAINTENANCE (Internal and External)
- Ensure the building and equipment repairs are conducted
- Ensure the building and grounds are maintained in a clean and neat appearance
- Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are maintained in an safe condition
- Building and personal security
- Manage the facilities keys
- Managing the security and fire alarm system
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
- Disposal of excess or unwanted supplies and equipment
- Receipt for supplies and equipment
- Storage of supplies and equipment
FACILITIES RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All classes, meeting, events, etc. will be scheduled through the administrative assistant’s office with no exception.
- An event coordinator, adult (21 or older) must be appointed to supervise all classes, meeting, events, etc. conducted.
- The event coordinator shall maintain order during the use of the facilities and restore the facilities to its previous condition immediately following use, with the exception of mopping, and vacuuming the floors.
- Event coordinator must ensure the people of informed of the facilities rules and regulations, and the evacuation plan in case of an emergency.
- No food (including gum, candy, baby bottles) or drinks are permitted in any areas other than the fellowship hall and nursery.
- No red drinks are permitted in the facilities (with the exception of the pulpit).
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are strictly prohibited at these facilities.
- No equipment will be removed from the room without written approval of the facilities division leader.
- There will not be no altering or decorating the facilities without written permission of the facilities division leader.
- It is the event coordinator’s duty to apprise its members and guests of these rules and regulations and to make sure they are followed.
- Only serviceable personal items left behind will be tagged with the date found and a disposal date. These items will be located in the fellowship hall. If however, within thirty (30) days the item remains unclaimed; it will be disposed of in the best interest of the church (donated to a charitable organization).
- All foods and drinks left behind will be disposed of in the best interest of the church.
- No person shall be in the facilities between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 6:00 a.m. of the following day without permission of the facilities division leader.
- No pets (dog, cat, etc) are permitted on the facilities grounds.
- Written recommendations and monetary donations are welcome.