Organizes unique functions that promote fellowship not only within the body, but with other saints as well.
This auxiliary must have one goal in mind and that is quality care of the Pastor, on behalf of the entire church body. The Pastor's Aid auxiliary works directly with the pastor, (I Corinthians 4:1-2 and II Corinthians 11:7-9). The pastor's aid is a reciprocating activity, which demonstrates appreciation for the pastor's love and sacrifice.
The purposes of this Auxiliary are to assist people in a way that affects their health and wellness: This Auxiliary is not a substitute to routine medical exams performed by a trained, licensed physician and does not provide medical treatment or give any recommendations for care.
- To provide basic first aide services to individuals in need of minor medical assistance, by trained and certified Auxiliary and/or church members.
- To provide supportive services to those in need while local emergency medical response teams are en route to render tertiary care.
- The promotion of sound and healthy lifestyle principals to the church body and the community at large through routine health fairs and seminars.
- To foster among Auxiliary members a better understanding of the nurses Auxiliary supportive role in first aide and medical assistance, its proper relationship with the overall vision of the ministry, and the necessity of the Auxiliary member’s attitude in their approach to deliver service in line with the mandate of the church’s mission and vision statement.
- To supply its Auxiliary members with the most current methods and techniques in delivering supportive and first aide services.
Media and Marketing Monitoring
Public relations oversee the dissemination of information about the church to ensure that information published in marketing materials and social media meet the standards set by the church.